Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Confusion

So here is the story, I dated this girl in December, beautiful girl, I liked her a lot. Seemed to be going well for a week LOL. Then she called and basically said she didn't like "labels" so I said ok that's fine. But in her mind that meant we broke up. Well a few days later her away message said "out drinking"or something of the sort. She once drove home drunk and that is like the worst thing u could do to me, I lost a lot of friends due to that. Anyway I called her to see if she had a ride home and if she didn't to call me and id pick her up. I don't care that she was out, or who she was with but I just wanted to see that she got home safe. When we first started talking a kid kept calling her and she didn't want to talk to him so she just ignored the call and let it ring, because if u hit the ignore button u can here a click so u know the person hung up. Well when I called she did just that, so I called our mutual best friend Jackie to make sure she had a ride from the bar, turns out she was with another guy (which as I said was ok) now we are in a few classes together and she completely ignores me, doesn't just blow me off, she pretends like we never knew eachother. So what the hell is that about, I never did anything to hurt her. Its weird I suppose ill never understand, I am like the nicest guy I know, I'm not cocky, not broke, decently good looking, I don't know what it is, I guess it is the old "nice guys always finish last" oh well .. I'm sure there will be more posts about this, its a new experience for me, all my ex's still talk to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home